sabato 31 maggio 2008

Ordination day


Today is the day when God has chosen me as his servant. I celebrate my Ordination day. God has been so good in my priestly life and he guided me and made use of me as his instrument. I thank God for this gift. I love my vocation very much. I am very much proud to be Capuchin. Dear brothers and sisters please do pray for me. I would like to say and thank God like Mary God has done great things for me. I thank all my parents,brother, sisters and all my loved ones and my capuchin order who encouraged me and assisted me in all my situations. May God reward them.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Best wishes for your Priestly life from all the SFO in Malta!!
Fr. Godfrey Zarb OFM Cap

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello, Samy
Happy Ordination day. May you experience the joy of Mary and Elizebeth.
JOe capuchin