giovedì 4 ottobre 2007

Man of Peace, Poor and Humble St.Francis





For Francis, the Eucharist became the deepest source of support for his desire for cosmic peace and reconciliation. Just two years before he died, St. Francis said: "I beseech all of you, by whatever charity I can, that you show reverence and all honor to the most Holy Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, because (in Him) all things, whether on earth or in heaven have been pacified and reconciled with Almighty God".
Reflection :

If we have God as our source of strength and inspiration ,then we can continue to be effective agents of the Kingdom.

-' Poverty is the way to Heaven ,the nurse-maid of humility ,and the root of perfection'

PRAYER :

Loving God teach me to be humble and lowly of heart,

teach me to empty myself of pride and self-seeking ,

To become like a child to be humble, So that I may place

all my trust in You like Your Humble servant Francis !

I pray with St. Paul When I am tempted, Lord, to despair in

the face of ongoing evil, give me hope. When I am tempted to

judge others harshly for their failings, give me patience and

the ability to see my own failings. When I am tempted to give

up trying to live your laws, give me courage !

A VERY HOLY HAPPY FEAST OF ST.FRANCIS

May the Good Lord bless you and give you His peace in and through St. Francis. Have a nice day!

Nessun commento: