domenica 30 settembre 2007

Visit to Humpolec


Mass at Humpolec,Domov blahoslavenè Bronislavy


Zdislava,Irena,Samy and Dominika


It was great joy for me to visit Domov Blahoslavenè Bronislavy,Humpolec where many old brothers and sisters live. Premonstratky sisters are doing great service to them. Sr.Dominika is the superior,sisters Irena and Zdislava are members of the community. I also said mass for the old people and shared with them a few reflections on how to grow old gracefully. I encouraged them to celebrate life with christ and not funeral. They were all very happy. Magdalena translated my talk from english to Czech language. Thank you dear sister for your great service.

Mgr.Jan Vyborny is director of home for aged house. He is very cordial and friendly. God bless them all. I also thank all sisters and Director for their kindness and hospitality. Wish you all the best. God reward you.







Director Jan Vyborny,Eva Suobodovou, Samy and Antonin Bobek

Nessun commento: